If you're looking for a how-to for changing the default content of your Rentsync Tours Automated Email Responses, we hope this will help!
Each of our Rentsync Tours Automated Responses comes with default text for your convenience. You are able to edit the existing text, or add your own at anytime!
Please note: the automated responses are set at an Account Level and are not unique to individual properties, if you have multiple buildings turned on for Rentsync Tours.
To access your Rentsync Tours Automated Responses:
- Select "Tours" from the main navigation bar on the left
- Click on "+ Settings"
- Click on "Form Settings" from the sub-menu
- Navigate to the top menu of the Form Settings page and select "Tour Responses"
- From there, you will see a list of your available Email Responses
- If you'd like to use the optional "Reminder" and/or "Follow Up" responses, toggle either of them on, if you haven't already
Editing your content:
1. Choose the email response from the list that you'd like to edit, by clicking on the bar in the main page list, to expand it's view
2. You may edit or add your own text in both the "Tour Request Subject" and "Auto Response Message" text editor areas
3. We suggest keeping the "Include form fields in auto-response to prospect" box selected
4. When you're finished editing your content, you can preview what the email will look like to the prospect, by selecting the purple "preview email" button to the right
*Remember to SAVE YOUR CHANGES using the bottom-right "Save" button before you leave the page. You can edit multiple auto responses before saving - you do not have to save each one individually.
If you're looking to use interpolation to help you personalize your automated emails, read our help article here.