Learn how to manage your property content in the Rentsync Platform.
- Change a Property Status
- Change Property-level Contact Information
- Promote a Promotion
- Set a Pet Policy
- Add Virtual Tours to a Property or Unit
Learn how to manage the content on your Rentsync website.
- All About Posts
- Edit a Website Form
- Basic SEO on Your Website
- Add or Manage Career Postings
- Add a City Description
Learn how to manage your Rentsync account.
- Create User Groups and Add New Users
- Make Changes to Your Company Profile
- Change Your Company Logo
- View Your Billing Reports
- Connect Your Social Media Accounts with Your Website
Learn how to manage, troubleshoot, and perfect your ads.
- When Do My Ads Get Updated?
- Set up Auto Responders for Rental Listing Site Inquiries
- Control Ad Content with Ad Layouts
- Find a Listed Ad
- Using Rentsync's Webhook API
Learn what's required on each rental listing site to post your ad.
- Ad Requirements: Zumper & Padmapper
- Ad Requirements: RentBoard
- Ad Requirements: Rentals.ca & TorontoRentals
- Ad Requirements: Rentfaster
- Ad Requirements: RentCanada