A quick how-to for setting up your Tours inquiry form
Rentsync Tours form builder is set up at the account level and is not property-specific for those with multiple buildings turned on for Tours.
When setting up your form fields, please ensure you're asking questions that apply to all of your properties using Rentsync Tours.
To access your Rentsync Tours form settings:
- Click on "Tours" from the main navigation bar on the left
- Click on "+ Settings" from the sub-menu in the navigation bar
- Select "Form Settings"
- By default, you'll be taken to the "Build Form" screen, which can also be selected from the menu at the top of the main page area
Setting up your form:
Each form is set with default form fields. You can remove any default field that does not have a red asterisk *
To add a new form field:
- Select a pre-existing form field from the scrollable list on the left-hand side OR choose a customizable field from the list
- Drag and drop your selection into the main form area
- Select the form field from the main list, that you wish to edit
- Selecting the form field will expand the view and provide your edit options
- Add your form field title
- Add your form field options (for checkboxes)
- If you'd like to make this a mandatory field, select the "Required" toggle to turn it on
- You can add multiple form fields before saving
To remove a form field:
- Select an existing form field from the main list, to expand its view
- Click on the 'garbage can' icon in the bottom-right corner of the form field view
- On the pop-up prompt, select the red "Remove" button to permanently delete the form field
To reorder your form fields:
- From the main form field list, click and hold the purple dots on the left of each field
- Drag and drop the selected field to the position you prefer
*Remember to save using the button in the bottom-right corner of the page area before you navigate away from the Build Form section.
Rentsync Tours Form Tips:
If you'd like to use your inquiry form to help your leasing agents pre-qualify tour leads, you can add some form fields that ask some eligibility questions.
Never ask for sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in your inquiry form. This includes personal sensitive information (SIN#, drivers licenses, etc.), financial information (ie: credit card # or bank statements), workplace details, etc.
Here are some examples our clients have used:
- What is your total household income?
- What is your monthly budget for rent?
- Do you own pets?
- Have you ever been legally evicted from a rental unit? (yes/no)
- Are you currently employed? (yes/no)
- Have you ever lived at a ([[your property/company name]] property? (yes/no)