Ensure your prospects and residents reach the right people by setting property-level contacts for inquiries and maintenance requests.
Set Property-level Contacts
- Select the "Properties" tab, then choose "Residential" or "Commercial"
- Choose the property you want to edit, and click on its name
- Click the "Contact Information" tab
- Add contact email addresses in the "Contact Email Address(es)" and "Maintenance Email Address(es)" text boxes
- Click "Save Property Information" to save your changes
Tip: The emails you add to the "Contact Email Address(es)" field will receive property-level inquiries for that property.
Tip: If you need to add multiple email addresses to either field, type each new email address on a new line.
Tip: You should only add emails to the "Maintenance Email Address(es)" field if you manage your website through the Rentsync Dashboard and take maintenance requests through that website.