Attract new employees by posting open career opportunities on your website.
Before you begin, ensure the Careers module is turned on and that you have a corresponding careers page on your website.
Make Changes to the Careers Page
- Select the "Website" tab, then choose "Pages"
- Find the Careers page and click on its title to open its settings
- Make changes to the page title, content, or images on the page
- Click "Save Page" to finish
Tip: This is where you manage the content on the Careers page on your website. To add and manage job postings, see below.
Add a Job Posting
- Select the "Website" tab, then choose "Careers"
- Click the "Add Job Posting" button
- Fill in all of the information applicants will need, then click "Save Career Posting"
Job Posting Field Types
- The Job Title field is mandatory and is where you put the name of the career
- Job Location refers to where the position is located
- Job Type provides a dropdown selection for indicating the type of job
- Wage Type provides a dropdown selection for indicating how the job will be paid
- Wage Amount is where you can put the hourly or salaried rate for the job
- The Job Summary section can be used to provide a short summary of the job, and is typically displayed on your careers listing page
- The Job Details section can be used to provide more detailed information about the job, and is displayed on the posting's details page
- The External Posting Link field allows you to link out to a posting on an external website, such as Indeed
- The Tags allow you to assign categories to the job posting, which can be used for filtering and searching through opportunities on your website
- The Contact Details/How to Apply field allows you to add the contact details for the person accepting applications, if you don't include a form directly on the posting
- The Posting Start Date can be used to schedule a live post in advance
- The Posting End Date can be used to expire a promotion when you are done accepting applications
- The Page Title and Meta Description fields allow you to set meta data for this page on your website
- The Posting Status indicates whether the post will be live or not