You’ve invested in 3D virtual tours for your property, and now you’re ready to share them with the world!
To associate a virtual tour with one of your properties in the Rentsync Platform, all you need is the embed code, which is provided by your virtual tour supplier.
Add Your Virtual Tour to a Property
- Click “Properties” from the main menu
- Choose a property from the list
- Click the Edit icon over the banner at the top of the page
- Navigate to the Virtual Tours tab
- Click the “Add Virtual Tour” button
- Give your virtual tour a Title and Description (optional)
- Paste the embed code in the corresponding field
- Click the “Save Virtual Tour” button to finish
Assign a Virtual Tour to a Unit
Before you begin, ensure you have added a virtual tour at the property level already.
- Click on the unit that you want to add a virtual tour to
- Navigate to the Floor Plans + Media tab
- From the Virtual Tour dropdown, select one of the virtual tours you have added at the property level.