Share photos of your units and assign them to the correct unit types.
To follow best practices, only enable photos in your unit-level galleries that depict a particular unit or unit type.
Add Photos to a Unit Gallery
- Click "Properties" from the main navigation bar
- Click on "Property List" from the submenu
- Select a property from the list
- Click on "Units" from the submenu in the navigation bar
- Select a unit from the main unit list
- Click on "Unit Media" in the submenu on the navigation bar on the left, under your chosen Unit
- Select the Photos section to open the gallery and options
- Click on each existing photo of your choice to enable photos associated with this unit or unit type. You can add new photos using the "+ Add Photo" button in the top right
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom right to finish
Tip: To make managing your content easier, upload all available photos to your property-level gallery, then enable or disable photos as needed within each gallery.