Share photos of your property on your website and on rental listing sites.
To make managing your content easier, upload all available photos to the property-level gallery. To follow best practices, only enable photos in your property-level gallery that depict building exteriors and common areas to all residents.
Add Photos to Your Property Gallery
- Click "Properties" from the main menu
- Choose a property from the list
- Click the Edit icon over the banner at the top of the page
- Click the “Manage Photos” button
- Click the “Upload Files” button
- Click to add new photos, or drag photos from your computer into the designated section
- Click the “back” button when finished
- Fill out the Name and Alt Text fields for your photos, and add Tags if needed
- Click Save to save all changes
- Toggle on all photos you want to display in your property-level gallery
- Exit the modal to finish
Manage Property Photos
Once you have uploaded the photos you need, and have dragged them into the property-level photo gallery, you can manage the gallery from the same page.
- Rearrange the order of your photos by clicking on the “Reorder Items” button. Click and hold the photo you want to move, then drag it into its new location. Click the “Finish Reordering” button to finish.
- Hide a photo by toggling it off in the photo manager.
- Delete a photo by clicking on its thumbnail in the photo manager, then clicking on the red “Delete” link on the right side of the manager.
- Rotate or crop a photo by clicking on the Edit icon on the right side of the photo manager.
- Make a photo a Featured Photo by clicking on the star icon over the image thumbnail. Click the star icon again to no longer feature the photo.
Tip: Designating photos as Featured allows you to change the display order of photos on rental listing sites, without impacting the order of the photos on your website.