Attract new employees by posting open career opportunities on your website.
Before you begin, ensure you have a corresponding careers page on your website.
Add a Job Posting
- Click “Websites” from the main navigation bar
- Click "Website List" from the sub menu
- Select the "Edit" button on the website you wish to make changes to
- Click “Posts” from the sub menu in the navigation bar, under the website you chose
- Select the "+ Add Post" button in the top right corner
- From the dropdown for Post Type, select "Careers"
- Fill out all information you want to share with potential applicants
- Set the Visibility dropdown to "published" to show the posting live on your website upon 'create post'
- If you wish to set the post up as a draft and continue editing at a later time, set it the Visibility to "Hidden"
- Select the "Create Post" button to save your changes
Job Posting Field Types
- The Title field is mandatory and helps you keep your career postings organized
- The Position Title field is mandatory and is where you put the name of the career
- Location refers to where the position is located
- Job Type provides a dropdown selection for indicating the type of job
- Travel Required allows you to indicate whether employees must travel in this position
- Hours per Week allows you to indicate the number of working hours required per week
- Wage Type provides a dropdown selection for indicating how the job will be paid
- Wage Amount is where you can put the hourly or salaried rate for the job
- The External Posting URL field allows you to link out to a posting on an external website, such as Indeed
- The Posting Summary section can be used to provide a short summary of the job, and is typically displayed on your careers listing page
- The Posting Details section can be used to provide more detailed information about the job, and is displayed on the posting's details page
- The How to Apply section can be used to describe the steps required to be considered for the position
- The Visibility field allows you to set the job posting as Published (Open) or Private (Closed)
- The Posting Start Date can be used to schedule a live post in advance
- The Posting End Date can be used to expire a promotion when you are done accepting applications
- The various Contact fields allow you to set contact information for the person receiving applications
- The Tags section allows you to add tags that can be used to group similar postings together on your website