You add, remove, and edit the fields on any existing form on your Rentsync website using Content Blocks.
Add, Remove, or Edit Form Fields
- Click “Websites” from the main menu
- Choose "Website Settings" from the secondary menu
- Click "Form Settings"
- Click on the name of the form you want to edit
- Drag a Content Block from the left panel into the center to add it to your form, or drag a content block
- Edit the settings of a Content Block on your form by clicking on the dropdown arrow
- Duplicate a Content Block that is already part of your form by clicking the Copy icon when the Content Block's settings are open
- Remove a Content Block by clicking on the Delete icon when the Content Block's settings are open
- Make a Content Block a Required field - meaning the form cannot be submitted unless the field is filled out - by toggling on the Required toggle
- Click the Save button to finish