Whether you're updating an existing property or starting fresh with a new property, follow these instructions for adding a new unit.
Before you get started, make sure that you have added your property to the Rentsync Dashboard.
Add a Unit to a Property
- Select the "Properties" tab, then choose "Residential" or "Commercial"
- Choose the property you want to edit, and click on its name
- Select "Units" from the left side-bar
- Click the "Add a New Unit" button
- Go through each tab and fill in the requested information
- Click "Create Unit" to finish
Tip: The most important information to include is the number of bedrooms, the number of bathrooms, the rent rate, and the suite type.
Tip: If you don't see the unit type you need, you can always click "Create New" to add your own.