Show prospects exactly what they can expect with unit-level photos.
Add Photos at the Unit-level
- Select the "Properties" tab, then choose "Residential" or "Commercial"
- Choose the property you want to edit, and click on its name
- Select "Units" from the left side-bar
- Find the unit you want to edit, then click the [+] button on the left side of the unit name
- Click the "Photo Manager" button
- Either upload new photos by clicking the "Upload Photos" button, or drag existing photos from the "Available Photos" section on the right to the unit-level gallery on the left
Tip: When uploading new photos, you can immediately assign them at the unit-level by using the toggles next to each unit type. You can also choose where in the list they'll be added - either at the top or bottom of the list.
Manage Unit Photos
Once you have uploaded the photos you need, and have dragged them into the unit-level photo gallery, you can manage the gallery from the same page.
- Rearrange the order in which the photos are displayed by dragging the photo up or down in the list, or by hovering over the photo and using the arrows displayed to its left.
- Give a photo a Name and Description by typing this into the photo's Name/Description text box.
- Give a photo an Alt Text description by typing this into the photo's Alt Text text box. You should use this field to describe what is in the photo in as few words as possible.
- Delete a photo by clicking on the red x in the Available Photos gallery. Delete a photo from the Unit Gallery by first dragging it into the Available Photos gallery, then clicking the red x.
Tip: The changes you make auto-save for your convenience.
Tip: The photo at the top of the Unit Gallery list will be the unit's main photo, and will typically display as the thumbnail for the gallery where applicable.