Ensure your rental community's amenities are up to date and accurate to help prospects know if your property is right for them.
Add/Change Property- and Unit-level Amenities
- Select the "Properties" tab, then choose "Residential" or "Commercial"
- Choose the property you want to edit, and click on its name
- Click the "Amenities" tab
- Add or edit your amenities, then click "Save Property Information"
Three Ways to Add Amenities
- Use the Search for Amenity field by using keywords to find the amenity you want to add. When the amenity you are looking for displays below, check it off.
- Scroll through the Property Amenities and check off all amenities that apply. Then, do the same for Unit Amenities.
- Don't see the amenity you're looking for? Add a custom amenity under any section by typing the amenity name in the text box under the correct section and hitting enter to save.